113/365 - More eggs! And Some Herbs.

I took another peak into the nest. Lo and behold - more eggs! One more light blue and two more speckled brown ones. The nest is still being tended to, as the bird flies away when we open the door. So we plan to avoid using the front door for now.

090420DSC_8731_4x6

And my lame attempt at this week's POTD theme, Earth, Wind and Fire. Think "earthy" herbs.
090420DSC_8727_3x4

Unknown  – (April 20, 2009 at 9:18 PM)  

More eggs that so cool how cool that theres 2 colors.

Christy  – (April 20, 2009 at 9:47 PM)  

How exciting! I can't wait to watch their progress through your photos!

janett  – (April 20, 2009 at 10:55 PM)  

Oh I love your little eggs! How pretty!

Meaghan  – (April 20, 2009 at 11:45 PM)  

Wow, that a full nest! I keep saying I'm going to grow my own herbs but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Another thing on my insanely long to do list.

Sherry  – (April 21, 2009 at 1:34 AM)  

No way!! Too cool. Love your herbs! I love cutting my own whenever I can.

Donnah Ciempka  – (April 21, 2009 at 4:57 AM)  

Wow these eggs are lovely. The colours are so pretty.

Nicki  – (April 21, 2009 at 6:13 AM)  

Perhaps the making of the Brady Bunch (only in 2s - 2 girls, 2 boys!) Interesting family none-the-less. Great shots!

Mandy  – (April 21, 2009 at 7:01 AM)  

WOW....what is going on in that nest! That is so many little birdies. Its going to be exciting to keep your eye on it...almost like having Labor and Delivery right at your own house...I can't wait to see what they do next.

And your herbs are GORGEOUS! I wish I could keep something that green in my house. I forget to water everything.

Jess  – (April 21, 2009 at 8:03 AM)  

Wow, those eggs are so pretty! Isn't it cool how mother nature comes up with the neatest patterns?

pat  – (April 21, 2009 at 8:27 AM)  

Love the egg shot, Shirley. The colors are so delicate. It definitely looks like two different birds in there. Good for you with the herbs! I've never had any luck.

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Shirley LeMay Photography and Shirley Behind the Lens (© 2005-2020). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP